Learn. Grow. Thrive.
Each year we also hire talented graduates from around the country. In addition to the invaluable experience you’ll get from working for South Africa’s leading custom software development company, you’re also considered a permanent employee from the day you start!
Our programme is designed to provide accelerated training so that our grads can seamlessly integrate into the business. Successful candidates are exposed to project work and mentorship to ensure a great start to their careers in IT.
To address the shortage of skilled female coders, we also offer a learnership in partnership with Umuzi that focusses on supporting un- and under-employed young women to become junior full-stack developers.
- A South African citizen studying or qualified in an IT degree at a South African university
- Passionate about creating and building software
- High academic average
- Skilled in terms of written and verbal communication
- Certified Identification Document
- Most recent academic results